Great Rates at your convenience
Buy Foreign Currency
Exchange AUD To USD
Best Rates for USD Currency Exchange in Australia
Need to buy US Dollars? Whether you’re heading to the United States* for business or pleasure, we’ve got you covered for the most convenient currency exchange at the very best rates.
The Best Rates you Say?
We know it’s easy to say but we can actually back it up. We use a unique business model which keeps our running costs low and allows us to offer the best rates in the market. Use the currency exchange rate calculator above to check our rates and feel free to compare to our competitors.
Get your US Dollars in 2 Easy Steps:
Select the quantity and denominations you would like and pay online.
Your US dollars will arrive at your home address within 5 business days.
That’s right, you no longer need to battle the CBD traffic and parking difficulties to go and buy your USD only to find that the rate has gone up! Utilise our innovative system to shop for currencies in the comfort of your own home and have them delivered in time for your trip.
How much money do I need?
The amount of US dollars you need for your trip will depend on your itinerary and length of stay but here are some numbers to guide you.
You can start your budgeting with this rough figure of USD$220/person/day.
Average hotel rates:
- - Miami $190
- - Boston $267
- - Chicago $201
- - Washington $218
Taxi ride from the airport to the city:
- - Boston $22 (12 mins / 6.7 km)
- - San Francisco $43 (19 mins / 21.8 km)
- - New York $61 (38 mins / 30 km)
- - Los Angeles $50 (24 mins / 25.8 km)
- - Museum of Modern Art, New York City $29
- - National WWII Museum, New Orleans, La $27
- - American Museum of Natural History, New York City $23 (this is actually only a suggested price and you can pay whatever you like!)
- - Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex – Titusville, Fl $50 plus parking
The United States of America is a relatively expensive country to visit compared to many other locations. However, that doesn’t mean your trip has to cost the earth.
Here’s A List Of Great Things To Do And See For Free:
- - Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum – Washington
- - Stroll along the Hollywood Walk of Fame – Los Angeles
- - Cable Car Museum – San Francisco
- - Catch the Bellagio Fountain Show – Las Vegas
- - Check out the CityArts Factory – Orlando
- - Watch the March of the Peabody Ducks – Memphis
- - Check out the Pike Place Market – Seattle
Ready to get started? Click here to check out our current USD exchange rates