Get currency delivered for free with Foreign Xchange*
Pay no transaction fees and get the best exchange rate on the market, guaranteed.
Foreign Xchange offers Australians the best currency exchange rates on the market, thanks to their price-match guarantee. Plus, they'll securely deliver your cash to any residential address in Australia within just five days.
Whether you’re travelling overseas for business or leisure, Foreign Xchange offers competitive pricing and a convenient service to help you get a better deal on your currency exchange
What currencies can I get with Foreign Xchange?
There is no minimum exchange amount listed on the Foreign Xchange website, but there is a maximum limit of $9,999 for online transactions. There is no maximum limit on the amount you can exchange when you change money in person at a Foreign Xchange store.
Buy Foreign Currency
Foreign Xchange allows you to convert Australian dollars into the following currencies:
- British pound
- Singapore dollar
- US dollar
- Hong Kong dollar
- Malaysian ringgit
- Japanese yen
- Chinese renminbi
- Indonesian rupiah
- Fijian dollar
- New Zealand dollar
- Vietnamese dong
- Thai baht
- South African rand
- Canadian dollar
- South Korean won
How much does it cost to buy currency with Foreign Xchange?
There are no fees, commissions or charges to pay when you purchase foreign currency from Foreign Xchange. This means you do not have to worry about any additional costs leaving a dent in your wallet as the exchange rate you are quoted when purchasing currency reflects the full cost of your transaction.
How do I make an order with Foreign Xchange?
On the Foreign Xchange homepage, enter your preferred amount of foreign currency (i.e. $100 Canadian Dollars) and you'll see how much it will cost you in Australian dollars. Select "Buy" and you'll be brought to a new page where you'll have the option to:
- Select your cash denominations (small, medium, large or mixed)
- Add additional currencies
- Select your payment method (BPAY or an account transfer) and complete your order
How to Buy Currency
Why should I use Foreign Xchange?
- Best exchange rate guarantee.If you can find a better exchange rate anywhere, Foreign Xchange will match it.
- Ordering cash takes just five minutes.There's no registration process required to speed up the ordering process.
- No fees or commissions.You don’t have to pay any fees or commissions when you exchange currency with Foreign Xchange.
- *Free delivery for orders over $1000 worth of AUD.Your currency can be delivered free of charge to anywhere in Australia within five business days.
- Choose your cash denominations.Don't want to be stuck with big bills? You can choose to get small, medium, large or mixed denominations.
How can you get your currency from Foreign Xchange?
You can have the currency delivered to you, or you can opt to pick it up at a Foreign Xchange store.
If you ever need help with a currency transaction, Foreign Xchange has one office in Adelaide. The provider offers phone and email customer support during the following hours:
- 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday
What our customers say
Frequently asked questions about Foreign Xchange
Yes, you can request foreign currency in specific denominations. However, this could take up to two business days to complete.
No, Foreign Xchange don’t accept EFTPOS in store - only cash.
You can also pay for your currency exchange online via a bank account transfer or BPAY.
Free delivery for orders over $1000 worth of AUD, but if you're in Adelaide you can pick up your cash in store.
For security reasons, deliveries are only given to the person who ordered it even if someone else is home at the time. If you're out, the courier will leave a note and try again the next day. After that, it will be taken to a local dispatch centre for pick-up.
No, this service is provided to Australian residents only.
If you’re planning a trip overseas and you need to stock up on foreign currency, consider the exchange services and rates on offer from Foreign Xchange. However, you should always compare a range of options before deciding if Foreign Xchange is the right place to take care of your holiday money needs.