Best Exchange Rates | Delivered to your Doorstep
(As of 14th March 2017)
This website at www.foreignxchange.com.au (“Site”) is owned and operated by Foreignxchange Pty Ltd trading as Foreign Xchange, ABN 19 168 102 332 and is provided for residents of Australia only. Among other things, this Site displays information about us and the products and services (specifically, foreign currency related products and services) that we provide.
USE OF THIS SITE
As a condition of you using this Site, you agree that:
- – You are at least 18 years of age and have legal authority to enter binding contracts;
- – You will not use this Site for the purposes of reselling or making speculative, false or fraudulent enquiries, requests, bookings or transactions, or bookings or transactions in anticipation of demand;
- – You will not impersonate another person or otherwise use another person’s name, identification or log-in details without their permission;
- – All information you provide on this Site is true, accurate, current and complete, and, in the case of information you provide about other person(s), you are authorised to provide such information;
- – You will not knowingly introduce, or attempt to introduce, to or through this Site any virus, worm, Trojan or other malicious code or disabling feature and you will not otherwise use any device, software or routine to interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of this Site;
- – You will not take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our absolute discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Site’s infrastructure;
- – You will not frame this Site as part of another site or cache this Site for commercial benefit without our express written permission;
- – You will not access, monitor or copy any content or material on this Site using any robot, scraper, spider, program, algorithm or other automated means for any purpose without our express written permission;
- – You will not tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to this Site, including without limitation, deletion of content, data or infrastructure of this Site without our permission;
- – You will not post or transmit to or through this Site any material which is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic or which may breach any third party rights (including without limitation intellectual property rights and obligations of confidentiality owed to third parties) or take any action that could be a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, breach any applicable law or which is otherwise intended to annoy, disrupt or harm us or others; and
- – If you have a log-in account for this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your log-in details (including your password) and for all activities that occur using your log-in account.
LOGOS, LINKS AND TRADEMARKS
The Site, www.foreignxchange.com.au and its logos are the property of Foreignxchange Pty Ltd. Other trademarks displayed on the Site are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any trademark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of Foreignxchange Pty Ltd, or the relevant affiliate, or third party owner. This website many contains external links does not have any control and it is at your risk to access such links.
Rates may vary at any time and we reserve the right to change the rates without your consent. If you have already submitted transactions, the rate may change at the time of we process your transaction. In such case the rate at the time we process will be applied.
By using the site www.foreignxchange.com.au, you consent to receiving electronic, phone, and mail communications from Foreignxchange Pty Ltd. These communications will include notices about your account and information concerning or related to our service. These communications are part of your relationship with Foreignxchange Pty Ltd and you are entitled to receive them as part of the www.foreignxchange.com.au subscription. You agree that any notice, agreements, disclosure or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In any circumstances Foreignxchange Pty Ltd, its Directors, officers, employees or contractors will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages whatsoever, including any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, arising from or in connection with your use of, access to or your inability to use or access, this Site, any contents of this Site, any external links on this Site, any website linked to this Site, or any contents thereof, or any website linking to this Site, or any contents thereof. To the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use the Site and its content, whether based in contract, tort, negligence, statute or any other legal theory, and whether or not we know of the possibility of such damage.
We do not warrant that functions of this Site, or which you access through this Site, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, that defects will be corrected or that we or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs. Because of the nature of the Internet, we do not guarantee that this Site will be secure and we will not be liable for any disruptions to the Site.
– Debit or Credit Cards fees: Payments by card will incur a non-refundable card surchage.The value of surcharge maye alter from time to time.
– Our maximum liability to you in respect of each use of Service for the purchase of online Foreign Currency Cash or Travel Cards shall be to refund the original purchase price of the order placed by the customer.
– For BPAY and Account Transfer for security reasons we can only refund to the account from which the payment was paid.
– For Debit/Credit cards for security reasons we can only refund to the card from which the payment was paid.
– Refunds can take upto 10 business days from the time we receive the customers cancellation request.
– Refund processing timeframe is subject to the customer’s card issuer’s timeframe.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Foreign Xchange does not charge any commission fees for exchanging currencies. We only charge a flat $15 fee for delivery nationally to cover our secure courier and insurance fee to cover loss or damage.
We are required by AUSTRAC regulations to verify the ID of our customers. This will be done in-store at pick up or at the end of the online ordering process if you elect to have your currency delivered.
An Australian Drivers Licence or Passport is an ideal example of a complete valid ID.
A valid complete ID must possess the following:
1. Full Name
3. Date of Birth
6. Issue and Expiry Date
7. ID Number
8. Government Issued
If you are unsure if your ID is valid or not, give us a call or drop us an email and we can help you out.
*If you’re using our delivery service, your delivery address must match the address on your ID.
Yes, there is a limit of AUD $9999 that a customer can purchase online via our website.
There is also a limit of $5000 AUD worth of order per delivery to cover Insurance and safety of the logistics team. You will need to place 2 order if you are looking for more than AUD $5,000.
Unfortunately, we will have to charge you twice for delivery as the consignment will be sent into 2 consignments for safety and compliance reasons.
Yes, there is a field for this in the online ordering process checkout page. We try our best to match the denomination request as much as possible, but cannot guarantee 100% accurate denominations.
No. Here at Foreign Xchange we update the exchange rates before and after business hours. Once you complete your order, your currency exchange rates are locked in at the rate you see at purchase.
Once you reach the Review & Confirm stage of the online ordering process, you will see our BPAY and Bank Account details which you can use to make payment.
For BPAY this means the Reference Number and Biller Code.
For Account Transfer (EFT) this means the Account Name, BSB & Account Number.
For POLI you will get the link to make the payment securely.
No. At this stage we are only accepting BPAY, POLI and EFT as they are the safest and most reliable form of receiving/sending funds.
In-store we accept cash only.
BPAY/EFT/POLI payments take upto 2 business days to clear and hit our bank account. This is included in the Estimated 5 business days delivery timeframe. This is an Estimated time only and not guaranteed because of various reasons out of our control including but not limited to logistics and operational delays.
You can pick up from all the stores mentioned in the PICK UP tab on the checkout page. We have partnered with various currency providers in the country for your convenience.
Your order will be ready for pickup on the day selected during the order process. You can come at any time during business hours on the pickup day.
During the online ordering process you’ll have the option to select whether you want to pick up your currency or have it delivered to your home address (available Australia Wide).
Once your order is complete, it will be delivered to your home address within 5 business days. This is an Estimated time only and not guaranteed because of various reasons out of our control including but not limited to logistics and operational delays. We use only premium couriers and your order is completely insured.
If the delivery is missed, the courier will leave a communication card to notify you. The order will be taken to the local post office for pickup. You will need to collect it by providing a copy of your ID for security and compliance purpose.
No. For security reasons the courier company will only deliver and hand over the currency to the person who has placed the order.
Yes. Your order is fully insured at all times for your peace of mind. We will replace it at our expense if for any reason the consignment goes missing.
Yes. We can only deliver currency to the address mentioned on your authorised ID that has been recorded during the ID verification step, at the end of the ordering process.
Our online system does not accept changes once the order has been completed. However you can call our office number and request for a manual update: (08) 8221 6565. Monday to Friday: 10.00 A.M. – 6.00 P.M. ACST or feel free to email us at email@example.com